Top Foot Care Tips that really helps to care foot
Since my episode of cracked heels, I have begun to pay more attention to the condition of my feet. Our feet take a lot of abuse and should never be neglected.
Problems can develop with neglect such as cracked heels, fungal infections, corns, calluses, ingrown toenails, and many more. There are many different techniques that I practice regularly to keep my feet healthy.
Some of these are:
- Never wear shoes that do not fit well or that are damp on the inside.
- Never go barefoot in public showers or around public pools.
- Always thoroughly dry feet even between the toes.
- Perform daily foot soaks.
- Use a pumice stone to rid feet of dead skin.
- Moisturize feet with your favorite product each day and several times a day if possible.
There are numerous recommendations about caring for your feet. I go online regularly to check out the latest in foot care.